Father-daughter electrocuted in Bantwal

Source: S.O. News Service | By Sajjad Quazi | Published on 12th June 2019, 11:57 AM | Coastal News | Don't Miss |

Mangaluru: A father-daughter duo were electrocuted after they came in contact with a live wire which was fallen at Barekkinade in Vamadapadavu near Bantwal, on Tuesday, 11th June.

According to sources, the deceased duo was identified as Gopalakrishna Shetty (65), and Divya Shetty (29).

The duo had gone out of the house to cut grass in their areca plantation, when the disaster occurred.

They stepped on the fallen wire accidentally, an eyewitness told the police.

A case was registered in Bantwal police station.

Read These Next

It was the time of hopelessness but God is the greatest.

It was a normal day (despite the lockdown out there in our zone in the name of covid-19 hotspot town) but my life changed in more than so many ways on that day. I guess it was around 9 o'clock at night I heard an outcry ...