Ankola: Farmer mistakenly consumes poison, dies

Source: S.O. News Service | By Sajjad Quazi | Published on 21st January 2021, 5:05 PM | Coastal News |

Ankola: A farmer lost his life after he mistakenly consumed poison assuming it was water here at Belambar village in Ankola taluk.

The deceased is identified as identified as Rohidas Babu Gowda (40 yrs). He was intoxicated in his farm in Basgodi, when he consumed poison. When his condition deteriorated, the people present there admitted him to the taluka hospital. Unfortunately, unable to respond to the treatment, he died in the hospital.

Ankola police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation is underway.

Read These Next

ACB catches a Surveyor while accepting bribe

An In-charge Surveyor of Mangaluru taluk has been caught red handed by the ACB officials while he was allegedly accepting bribe from a businessman in front of the Mini Vidhana Soudha. ...