Fire erupts at equipments godown in Yellapur

Source: S.O. News Service | By Sajjad Qazi | Published on 10th February 2019, 7:07 PM | Coastal News |

Yellapur: Loss of more than lakhs was estimated after a major fire erupted at an Agriculture equipment and other materials godown in the APMC premises in Yellapur on Friday. Electric short circuit is said as the cause for the mishap.

PVC pipes, drip irrigation pipes and other materials stocked in the tin godown of Malenad Krishi Abhivrudi Society turned into ashes.

The fire personnel brought the fire under control.

Read These Next

Three youth killed in Sirsi road accident

Three youth reportedly killed after the Omni car in which they were traveling was rammed over by a KSRTC bus here at Gadihalli cross in Sirsi taluk on Sunday evening.

Free infertility health camp held in Bhatkal

ARMC IVF, a unit of Repro Health Care Mangalore and Bhatkal Welfare Hospital Jointly organized a Free infertility health camp on Sunday, for couples who are facing difficulties in having their own child.